Afloat hair cutting comb

Incl. VAT plus shipping costs

Delivery time: 3 -4 workdays

17,50 €
  • "Combank" from Japan!
  • Combs of the next generation!
  • Heat resistance, elasticity, high resistance to chemical stresses
  • several colors available.

˝AFLOAT" is a newly developed next generation comb. The product shows its high qualitative superiority with very good heat resistance and resistance to chemical substances thanks to special material combinations (polycarbonate resin for the colored models and carbon for the black model).

Innovative in this comb is the implementation of technical research results, which resulted in a predominant use of 70% of the total length and a less frequent use of the remaining 30%.

Gentle cutting is achieved by the division 7:3; the wider spacing of the tines can be used for cutting and a finer spacing for finishing.